You're currently on:
The Barracuda Spam Firewall for Amazon Web Services manages all inbound and outbound email traffic to protect organizations from email-borne threats and data leaks. As a complete email management solution, organizations can encrypt messages and leverage the cloud to spool email if mail servers become unavailable.
- The Barracuda Spam Firewall provides a comprehensive set of security layers that ensures that organizations remain productive in the face of evolving threats using a combination of connection management and content scanning techniques.
- The Barracuda Spam Firewall scans email and incoming files using three powerful layers of virus scanning technology. Powerful virus definitions are automatically updated to maintain the most-up-to-date protection against email-borne viruses.
- The Barracuda Spam Firewall provides outbound filtering to stop outbound spam and viruses. It also lets administrators enforce content policies for data loss prevention (DLP) and can be used to detect sensitive data and block or encrypt email.
- By default, the Barracuda Spam Firewall web interface listens on port 8000 for HTTP and port 443 for HTTPS, so make sure these ports are added in the Inbound Rule of the security group that will be associated with the Barracuda Spam Firewall. You will also need to have port 25 inbound open to accept email.
- Allow a few minutes before taking any further actions in the EC2 Portal. During this time, the Amazon Web Services Agent and the Barracuda Spam Firewall Vx image will boot, fetch licensing information from the Barracuda Networks Update Server, and complete the instance provisioning.
- When provisioning is complete, you will be presented with the web administration login. Login using user "admin"; the password will be the instance-id of your AWS instance. Once logged in you can configure your Barracuda Spam Firewall.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC No Manufacturer Barracuda Networks Supplier No Barracuda Series Barracuda Spam Firewall Subscription Type Amazon Web Service Account Level 3 Subscription Service No Subscription Length 5 Years