You're currently on:
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall virtual appliance for AWS is a scalable security solution on AWS that protects applications from targeted and automated attacks. Having secured thousands of production applications since 2008, the Barracuda Web Application Firewall is the ideal solution for organizations looking to protect web applications from data breaches, defacement or denial of service. Companies of all sizes can enjoy total application security with no need to learn, configure, and manage complex technology. The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is available hourly in the AWS Marketplace or you can bring your own license (BYOL) to AWS.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall provides proven application security and data loss prevention for your applications on Amazon Web Service (AWS), including:
- Detecting and blocking attacks including SQL injections, Cross-Site Scripting, malware uploads, and volumetric or application DDoS.
- Authentication and access control allowing organizations to exercise strong user control.
- Scanning of outbound traffic for sensitive data, with admin control of masking or blocking information to prevent data leakage.
- Built-in load balancing and session management, allowing organizations to manage multiple applications behind a single instance of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall on Amazon Web Services protects your applications in the cloud.
To meet a variety of performance requirements, the M1 Medium, M1 Large, and M1 Extra Large instance types are supported. Depending on the instance type, you can have:
- Up to 4 vCPUs.
- Up to 15 GB of memory.
- Up to 15 private IP addresses per network interface. To ensure that services are available over the Internet, you can allocate a public IP address, or Elastic IP address (EIP), to each private IP address.
The Barracuda Web Application Firewall is available hourly in the AWS Marketplace or you can bring your own license (BYOL).
- Technical Specs
Global UPC No Manufacturer Barracuda Networks Supplier No Barracuda Series Barracuda Website Firewall Subscription Type Amazon Web Services Account Level 10 Subscription Service No Subscription Length No