You're currently on:
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution
The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution delivers end-to-end network security with one platform, one network security operating system and unified policy management with a single pane of glass — for the industry’s best protection against the most advanced security threats and targeted attacks.
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 MGMT/DMZ Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 HA Ports
- 14x GE RJ45 Ports
- 2x GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Pairs
Powered by SPU SoC3
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
Redundant Power SupplyPower supply redundancy is essential in the operation of missioncritical networks. The FortiGate 100E Series offers option to connect to an external redundant power supply appliance — The FortiRPS 100, designed to increase network availability and uptime.
FortiGate 100E FortiGate 101E Hardware Specifications GE RJ45 Ports 14 14 GE RJ45 Management/DMZ Ports 1 / 1 1 / 1 GE RJ45 HA Ports 2 2 GE RJ45 WAN Ports 2 2 GE RJ45 or SFP Shared Ports 2 2 USB Ports 1 1 Console (RJ45) 1 1 Internal Storage - 480 GB Included Transceivers 0 0 System Performance Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets) 7.4 / 7.4 / 4.4 Gbps Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets) 3 μs Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second) 6.6 Mpps Concurrent Sessions (TCP) 2 Million New Sessions/Second (TCP) 30,000 Firewall Policies 10,000 IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets) 4 Gbps Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels 2,000 Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels 5,000 SSL-VPN Throughput 250 Mbps Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum) 300 IPS Throughput (HTTP / Enterprise Mix) 1 1.9 Gbps / 500 Mbps SSL Inspection Throughput 2 350 Mbps Application Control Throughput 3 800 Mbps NGFW Throughput 4 360 Mbps Threat Protection Throughput 5 250 Mbps CAPWAP Throughput 6 1.5 Gbps Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum) 10 / 10 Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode) 64 / 32 Maximum Number of FortiTokens 1,000 Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients 600 High Availability Configurations Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering Dimensions Height x Width x Length (inches) 1.73 x 17.00 x 10.00 Height x Width x Length (mm) 44 x 432 x 254 Weight 7.28 lbs (3.3 kg) Form Factor Rack Mount, 1 RU Environment Power Required 100–240V AC, 60–50 Hz Maximum Current 100V / 1A, 240V / 0.5A Power Consumption (Average / Maximum) 23.0 W / 25.5 W 24.8 W / 27.5 W Heat Dissipation 87.0 BTU/h 93.8 BTU/h Operating Temperature 32–104°F (0–40°C) Storage Temperature -31–158°F (-35–70°C) Humidity 20–90% non-condensing Operating Altitude Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m) Compliance Safety FCC Part 15B, Class A, CE, RCM, VCCI, UL/cUL, CB, BSMI Certifications ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN; IPv6
Note: All performance values are "up to" and vary depending on system configuration. IPsec VPN performance is based on 512 byte UDP packets using AES-256+SHA1.
1. IPS performance is measured using 1 Mbyte HTTP and Enterprise Traffic Mix.
2. SSL Inspection is measured with IPS enabled and HTTP traffic, using TLS v1.2 with AES256-SHA.
3. Application Control performance is measured with 64 Kbytes HTTP traffic.
4. NGFW performance is measured with IPS and Application Control enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
5. Threat Protection performance is measured with IPS and Application Control and Malware protection enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
6. CAPWAP performance is based on 1444 byte UDP packets.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC 842382145678 Manufacturer Fortinet Supplier No Recommended Users 50 - 100 VPN Max Throughput (Mbps) No VPN Throughput 100 Mbps - 500 Mbps UTM Throughput No Form Factor Rackmount Max Throughput 4.4 Gbps Max Concurrent Connections 2 Million New Connections / Sec 30,000 Ports Qty No Condition New Renewal No Software Included No Protection Level UTM Optional Firewall Type Wired Firewall Network Interface Speed No Product Articles RSS No