You're currently on:
Next Generation Firewall and Secure SD-WAN
The FortiGate 100F series delivers next generation firewall capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises, with the flexibility to be deployed at the campus or enterprise branch. Protect against cyber threats with security processor powered high performance, security efficacy and deep visibility.
It uses the industry’s first SoC4 SD-WAN ASIC, which delivers the industry’s fastest application identification and steering for more than 5,000 applications. This allows users to avoid delays in accessing their applications and accelerates overlay performance, providing low latency and the best possible user experience for business-critical applications.
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 MGMT/DMZ Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 2x GE RJ45 HA Ports
- 12x GE RJ45 Ports
- 2x 10GE SFP+ FortiLink Slots
- 8x GE SFP Slots
- 4x GE RJ45/SFP Shared Media Pairs
Powered by SPU SoC4
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
Redundant Power SupplyPower supply redundancy is essential in the operation of mission-critical networks.The FortiGate 100F Series offers dual built-in non-hot swappable power supplies.
FortiGate 100F FortiGate 101F Hardware Specifications GE RJ45 Ports 12 12 GE RJ45 Management/DMZ Ports 2 2 GE RJ45 HA Ports 2 2 GE RJ45 WAN Ports 2 2 GE RJ45 or SFP Shared Ports 4 4 USB Ports 1 1 Console (RJ45) 1 1 Internal Storage - 480 GB Included Transceivers 0 0 System Performance Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets) 20/18/10 Gbps Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets) 5 μs Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second) 15 Mpps Concurrent Sessions (TCP) 1.5 Million New Sessions/Second (TCP) 56,000 Firewall Policies 10,000 IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets) 11.5 Gbps Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels 2,500 Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels 16,000 SSL-VPN Throughput 750 Mbps Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum) 500 IPS Throughput 1.6 Gbps SSL Inspection Throughput 2 1 Gbps Application Control Throughput 3 2.2 Gbps NGFW Throughput 4 800 Mbps Threat Protection Throughput 5 700 Mbps CAPWAP Throughput 6 15 Gbps Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum) 10 / 10 Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode) 64 / 32 Maximum Number of FortiTokens 5,000 Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients 600 High Availability Configurations Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering Dimensions Height x Width x Length (inches) 1.73 x 17.00 x 10.00 Height x Width x Length (mm) 44 x 432 x 254 Weight 7.25 lbs (3.29 kg) 7.56 lbs (3.43 kg) Form Factor Rack Mount, 1 RU Environment Power Required 100–240V AC, 60–50 Hz Maximum Current 100V / 1A, 240V / 0.5A Power Consumption (Average / Maximum) 35.1 W / 38.7 W 35.3 W / 39.1 W Heat Dissipation 119.77 BTU/h 121.13 BTU/h Operating Temperature 32–104°F (0–40°C) Storage Temperature -31–158°F (-35–70°C) Humidity 10–90% non-condensing Operating Altitude Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m) Compliance Safety FCC Part 15B, Class A, CE, RCM, VCCI, UL/cUL, CB, BSMI Certifications ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN; IPv6
Note: All performance values are "up to" and vary depending on system configuration. IPsec VPN performance is based on 512 byte UDP packets using AES-256+SHA1.
1. IPS performance is measured using 1 Mbyte HTTP and Enterprise Traffic Mix.
2. SSL Inspection is measured with IPS enabled and HTTP traffic, using TLS v1.2 with AES256-SHA.
3. Application Control performance is measured with 64 Kbytes HTTP traffic.
4. NGFW performance is measured with IPS and Application Control enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
5. Threat Protection performance is measured with IPS and Application Control and Malware protection enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
6. CAPWAP performance is based on 1444 byte UDP packets.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC 842382163849 Manufacturer Fortinet Supplier No Recommended Users 50 - 100 VPN Max Throughput (Mbps) No VPN Throughput 500 Mbps - 1 Gbps UTM Throughput 500 Mbps - 1 Gbps Form Factor Rackmount Max Throughput 20 Gbps Max Concurrent Connections 1.5 Million New Connections / Sec 56,000 Ports Qty No Condition New Renewal No Software Included No Protection Level UTM Optional Firewall Type Wired Firewall Network Interface Speed No Product Articles RSS No