You're currently on:
Understanding network security can be complicated, but ensuring that your network is secure from malicious threats shouldn't be. Dell™ SonicWALL™ Comprehensive Security Suite (CGSS) removes the complexity associated with choosing a host of add-on security services by integrating all the network security service required for total protection into a convenient, affordable package.
Available on Dell SonicWALL TZ, Network Security Appliance (NSA), E-Class NSA and SuperMassive firewalls, Dell SonicWALL CGSS keeps your network safe from viruses, intrusions, botnets, spyware, Trojans, worms and other malicious attacks. As soon as new threats are identified and often before software vendors can patch their software, Dell SonicWALL firewalls and Cloud AV database are automatically updated with signatures that protect against these threats. Inside every Dell SonicWALL firewall is a patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® engine that scans traffic against multiple application types and protocols, ensuring your network has around-the-clock protection from internal and external attacks and application vulnerabilities. Your Dell SonicWALL solution also provides the tools to enforce Internet use policies and control internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content with comprehensive content filtering. Finally, this powerful services bundle also includes around-the-clock technical support, crucial firmware updates and hardware replacement.
Dell SonicWALL Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite includes the following:
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control* Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
Features and benefits
A complete network security solution that integrates everything you need for comprehensive protection from threats such as viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, adware, keyloggers, malicious mobile code (MMC) and other dangerous applications and web content.
ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection combines network-based anti-malware with a cloud database of over 12 million malware signatures for deep security protection against advanced modern threats.
Cutting-edge IPS technology protects against worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other intrusions by scanning all network traffic for malicious or anomalous patterns, thereby increasing network reliability and performance.
Application intelligence and control* is a set of granular, application-specific policies providing application classification and policy enforcement to help administrators control and manage both business and nonbusiness related applications.
Content filtering addresses safety, security and productivity concerns by providing the controls to enforce Internet use policies and block access to harmful and unproductive web content.
24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement protects your business and your Dell SonicWALL investment through crucial firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, timely hardware replacement and access to electronic self-help tools.
Dell SonicWALL secure network
CGSS services at a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control* Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Web site ratings cached locally on Dell SonicWALL firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested web sites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
Content Filtering Client
- Extend security and productivity by enforcing Internet use policies on endpoint devices located outside the firewall perimeter with the Dell SonicWALL Content Filtering Client. Available as a separate subscription service for Windows and Mac OS endpoints.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to Dell SonicWALL's Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC 758479044536 Manufacturer SonicWALL Supplier Other Subscription Service Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite Subscription Length 1 Year Subscription Length (New) No Special Sales Message No