You're currently on:
The XTM 800 Series delivers best-in-class network security. These solutions provide up to 14 Gbps firewall throughput and over 5 Gbps throughput with full IPS and antivirus threat protection enabled. The exceptional performance also allows you to integrate functions that previously required separate stand-alone appliances, so your business can securely run at maximum speed and efficiency at a lower cost. And the value doesn't end there. XTM 800 devices include a rich set of tools for maximizing the business value of every dollar spent on Internet connectivity. You define which types of traffic are most important, ensuring that business traffic always wins out over recreational or discretionary traffic. VPN failover, WAN failover, and High Availability features ensure that mission-critical data keeps flowing. Real-time monitoring and rich reporting are included at no additional cost.
Features of WatchGuard XTM 800
XTM 800 Series devices have screaming-fast throughput, even when optional security subscriptions are enabled. And those are the numbers that really count!
|Faster, safe web surfing|
Add a simple subscription to Reputation Enabled Defense to your XTM solution and your organization will have faster web performance and even stronger security -- with no additional hardware to buy.
|Fireware XTM Pro included|
The new advanced OS from WatchGuard includes active/active high availability with load balancing, dynamic routing, VLAN support, and multi-WAN failover to ensure reliability.
|High port density|
Fourteen 1Gb Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures, as well as gigabit WAN connections. Need fiber support? XTM 870-F includes eight 1Gb fiber ports.
|High Availability for maximum network uptime|
Use the high availability and clustering features of the XTM Pro OS to protect business continuity. Configure active/active or active/passive to ensure your network is always up and running.
|Reporting in the Browser|
Provides a web-based, customizable reports portal designed to be hosted with direct Internet access for easy report selection and viewing.
|3 ways to manage your appliance|
Now you have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance including, WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
|Self Health Monitoring|
Health monitoring for the WSM logging and reporting system helps minimize disruptions and maintain high service levels in these critical functions.
|Remote/External Log Server/Report Server DB|
MSSPs and larger organizations can now take advantage of the ability to isolate logging and reporting on a separate PC for high performance, scalability, and redundancy.
|An investment in your security|
Model upgradability ensures your network security investment is protected with the ability to easily upgrade its performance, capacity, and security capabilities as business requirements change and new threats emerge.
Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.
Our firewalls are designed with efficiency in mind, consuming very little energy. Compare our power consumption to other security products and see how WatchGuard can make your data center more energy efficient. Green up your network with WatchGuard.
With a Next-Generation XTM 800 Series Firewall, Your Network is:
- Content inspection at the application layer recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection provides robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- Application Control, an essential component of true next-generation security, is an easy-to-deploy security subscription that keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service, another fundamental element of next-generation protection, is available via subscription to stop attacks that comply with standard protocols but carry malicious content.
Fast and Efficient:
- Up to 14 Gbps firewall throughput and up to 10 Gbps VPN throughput keep data moving.
- Fourteen 1GgE ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures and gigabit WAN connections.
- Active/active high availability with load balancing ensures maximum network uptime.
- Scriptable CLI supports interoperability and allows easy integration into existing infrastructure.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting -- at no additional charge -- give an unobstructed view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) allows lead administrators to create custom roles for granular control.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup -- three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- WAN and VPN failover increase performance, redundancy, and reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices deliver flexibility in remote access. Includes IPSec, SSL, and support for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- To maximize port utilization, any of the 10 ports can be configured as Internal, External, or Optional.
- Add powerful security subscriptions to block spam, control dangerous and inappropriate application usage and web surfing, prevent network intrusions, and stop viruses, spyware, and other malware at the gateway.
- Upgrade to a higher model within the line for more performance and capacity with a simple license key.
Prepared For Tomorrow's Challenges:
- Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high. No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa.
- Advanced networking features ensure reliability and the flexibility to meet changing business requirements.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce online and productive.
- Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance, with drill-down functions that make it easy to pinpoint specific activities.