You're currently on:
WatchGuard Firebox T Series Firewalls
Recommended for remote offices and small businesses.
The WatchGuard Firebox® T Series appliances bring enterprise-level network security to the small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style. They can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters.
Quick Facts» Firewall throughput of up to 1.2 Gbps keeps traffic moving
» By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one UTM platform for stronger security at big cost savings
» 3 ways to manage your appliance, including feature-rich intuitive centralized console, a command line interface, or web UI for access from anywhere, anytime
» Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
» Monitoring and reporting tools are included at no additional cost
|WatchGuard® Model||Firebox T15/T15-W||Firebox T35/T35-W||Firebox T55/T55-W|
|Ideal For||Small office/home office and small retail environments; and large businesses that need to extend UTM-level protection to remote workers. Available in wired and wireless models.||Small business, distributed enterprises, and MSSPs that need a powerful solution that can be quickly deployed in remote locations and centrally managed.||Small business, distributed enterprises, and MSSPs that need a powerful solution that can be quickly deployed in remote locations and centrally managed.|
|Interfaces||3 Gb||5 Gb||5 Gb|
|Application Proxies||HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP-UDP, POP3, POP3S, SIP, H.323||HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP-UDP, POP3, POP3S, SIP, H.323||HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP-UDP, POP3, POP3S, SIP, H.323|
|Intrusion Prevention (DOS, DDOS, PAD, port scanning, spoofing attacks, address space probes, and more)|
|Wireless Models||802.11b/g/n, WPA, WPA2, WEP, Wireless Guest Services||802.11ac, WPA, WPA2, WEP, Wireless Guest Services||802.11ac, WPA, WPA2, WEP, Wireless Guest Services|
|User Authentication with transparent Windows authentication|
|Firewall Throughput||400 Mbps||940 Mbps||1 Gbps|
|VPN Throughput||150 Mbps||560 Mbps||360 Mbps|
|AV Throughput||120 Mbps||325 Mbps||636 Mbps|
|IPS Throughput||160 Mbps||573 Mbps||636 Mbps|
|UTM Throughput||90 Mbps||278 Mbps||523 Mbps|
|Branch Office VPN Tunnels||5||25||40|
|Mobile VPN with SSL/L2TP||5||25||50|
|Mobile VPN with IPSec||5||25||50|
|Optional Centralized (Multibox) Management. Optional licenses enable Drag and Drop VPN and one-touch appliance updates.||WatchGuard System Manager Device Upgrade license required.||WatchGuard System Manager Device Upgrade license required.||WatchGuard System Manager Device Upgrade license required.|
|One to One NAT|
|SD-WAN Dynamic Path Selection|
|Multi-WAN Load Balancing|
|Server Load Balancing||N/A|
|High Availability Active/Active or Active/Passive||N/A|
|VoIP (SIP and H.323) Support|
|Additional Security Subscriptions|
|Support and Maintenance Program||1-year and 3-year subscriptions available||1-year and 3-year subscriptions available||1-year and 3-year subscriptions available|
|Data Loss Prevention||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Reputation Enabled Defense||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|spamBlocker with Virus Outbreak Detection||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Threat Detection and Response||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|WebBlocker with HTTPS URL filtering||Optional||Optional||Optional|
Comprehensive ProtectionDelivers full-strength threat management to safeguard intellectual property, data, confidential records and more.
Simple ConfigurationCloud-based RapidDeploy capability instantly self-configures the appliance and begins reporting back to the administrator's central console.
Real-time VisibilityA suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included that instantly isolate and distill key security issues and trends.
Web UIAnywhere, anytime web UI allows IT to directly manage all security functions on the appliance.
Central ManagementIntuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
Home OfficeIdeal for use to create secure perimeters around home office environments.
Compliance ReportingBuilt-in reports for PCI and HIPAA mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are covered.
Layer on ProtectionPowerful security services that boost protection in critical attack areas include URL filtering, Application Control, Data Loss Prevention, and more.
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)T30 and T50 models have a PoE port, so you no longer have to have AC power running to peripheral devices like security cameras or wireless access points.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes and blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one Unified Threat Management platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
- APT Blocker uses a cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation to detect and block advanced malware and zero day attacks.
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
- spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based look-up.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
Easy to Manage:
- Interactive, real-time monitoring & reporting, at no additional charge, give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- RapidDeploy technology enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff on-site.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
Choose Built-in Wireless:
- Wireless models (those with -W at the end of their model number) include optional dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5 GHz band.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.