You're currently on:
DetailsThe WatchGuard Firebox® T Series appliances bring enterprise-level network security to the small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style. They can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools and WatchGuard's RapidDeploy™ technology enable administrators to quickly set up a T Series device at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect everywhere they connect. T Series appliances sustain up to 1.2 Gbps firewall throughput and come in wired and wireless versions. WatchGuard Dimension™, which provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
Comprehensive ProtectionDelivers full-strength threat management to safeguard intellectual property, data, confidential records and more.
Simple ConfigurationCloud-based RapidDeploy capability instantly self-configures the appliance and begins reporting back to the administrator's central console.
Real-time VisibilityA suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included that instantly isolate and distill key security issues and trends.
Web UIAnywhere, anytime web UI allows IT to directly manage all security functions on the appliance.
Central ManagementIntuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
Home OfficeIdeal for use to create secure perimeters around home office environments.
Compliance ReportingBuilt-in reports for PCI and HIPAA mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are covered.
Layer on ProtectionPowerful security services that boost protection in critical attack areas include URL filtering, Application Control, Data Loss Prevention, and more.
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)T30 and T50 models have a PoE port, so you no longer have to have AC power running to peripheral devices like security cameras or wireless access points.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes and blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one Unified Threat Management platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
- APT Blocker uses a cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation to detect and block advanced malware and zero day attacks.
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
- spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based look-up.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
Easy to Manage:
- Interactive, real-time monitoring & reporting, at no additional charge, give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- RapidDeploy technology enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff on-site.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
Choose Built-in Wireless:
- Wireless models (those with -W at the end of their model number) include optional dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5 GHz band.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.
Features of Series Security Bundle
Turn your WatchGuard Firebox appliance into a complete threat management solution with a WatchGuard Security Suite.
Application Control enables IT administrators to monitor and control access to web and business applications to enforce policy, and protect productivity and network bandwidth.
WebBlocker content and URL filtering subscription helps eliminate legal liabilities resulting from inappropriate web surfing, while increasing employee productivity and protection from web-based attacks.
Gateway AntiVirusis a fully integrated, signature-based security subscription that identifies and blocks known spyware, viruses, trojans, and blended threats in real time.
LiveSecurity Service, a high-value support and maintenance program that you activate online when you register your product. LiveSecurity delivers technical support, hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement, the latest software updates, and threat alerts.
Reputation Enabled Defense delivers a powerful, cloud-based URL reputation service that protects web users from malicious web pages, while dramatically improving web processing overhead.
spamBlocker is the best in the industry at distinguishing legitimate communication from spam outbreaks in real time, blocking nearly 100% of unwanted emails and the viral payloads they carry.
Intrusion Prevention Serviceworks hand-in-hand with your WatchGuard firewall's application layer content inspection to provide real-time protection from threats, including SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC 654522003218 Manufacturer WatchGuard Supplier Other Recommended Users 10 - 25 VPN Max Throughput (Mbps) 270 Mbps VPN Throughput 100 Mbps - 500 Mbps UTM Throughput 100 Mbps - 500 Mbps Form Factor Rackmount Max Throughput 1.2 Gbps Max Concurrent Connections 300000 New Connections / Sec 4600 Ports Qty 7x10/100/1000 Condition New Renewal WGT50333,WGT50331 Software Included No Protection Level UTM Enabled Firewall Type Wired Firewall Network Interface Speed 1 Gigabit Product Articles RSS No