The WatchGuard Firebox® T Series appliances bring enterprise-level network security to the small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style. They can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools and WatchGuard's RapidDeploy™ technology enable administrators to quickly set up a T Series device at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect everywhere they connect. T Series appliances sustain up to 1.2 Gbps firewall throughput and come in wired and wireless versions. WatchGuard Dimension™, which provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
Delivers full-strength threat management to safeguard intellectual property, data, confidential records and more.
Cloud-based RapidDeploy capability instantly self-configures the appliance and begins reporting back to the administrator's central console.
A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included that instantly isolate and distill key security issues and trends.
Anywhere, anytime web UI allows IT to directly manage all security functions on the appliance.
Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
Ideal for use to create secure perimeters around home office environments.
Built-in reports for PCI and HIPAA mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are covered.
Layer on Protection
Powerful security services that boost protection in critical attack areas include URL filtering, Application Control, Data Loss Prevention, and more.
Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
T30 and T50 models have a PoE port, so you no longer have to have AC power running to peripheral devices like security cameras or wireless access points.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes and blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one Unified Threat Management platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
- APT Blocker uses a cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation to detect and block advanced malware and zero day attacks.
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
- spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based look-up.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
Easy to Manage:
- Interactive, real-time monitoring & reporting, at no additional charge, give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- RapidDeploy technology enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff on-site.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
Choose Built-in Wireless:
- Wireless models (those with -W at the end of their model number) include optional dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5 GHz band.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.
Basic Security Suite
The Basic Security Suite includes all of the traditional network security services typical to a UTM appliance: IPS, GAV, URL filtering, application control, spam blocking and reputation lookup. It also includes our centralized management and network visibility capabilities, as well as, our standard 24x7 support
Comparison of WatchGuard Security Bundle
|Services||Total Security||Basic Security|
|Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)||✓||✓|
|WebBlocker (URL/Content Filtering)||✓||✓|
|Gateway AntiVirus (GAV)||✓||✓|
|Reputation Enabled Defense (RED)||✓||✓|
|APT Blocker||✓|| |
|Data Loss Prevention||✓|| |
|Dimension Command||✓|| |
|Support||Gold (24x7)||Standard (24x7)|