You're currently on:
WatchGuard XTM 22 Wireless Appliance
Recommended for remote offices, wireless hotspots, and small businesses with up to 30 users.
Small businesses need big security, too, and the newest WatchGuard® XTM 2 Series firewall/VPN appliances deliver that strong protection – but without the hefty price tag. Enterprise-grade security includes full HTTPS content inspection, VoIP support, and optional security subscriptions like Application Control and Intrusion Prevention Service.
PLEASE NOTE: The WatchGuard XTM 22 Wireless has been discontinued and replaced with the WatchGuard XTM 25 Wireless
- Pricing - Buy Now
- WatchGuard Security Software Suite includes:
» Application Control
» Gateway AntiVirus
» LiveSecurity Service
» Reputation Enabled Defense
» Intrusion Prevention Service
- Features / BenefitsSmall businesses need big security, too, and the newest WatchGuard® XTM 2 Series firewall/VPN appliances deliver that strong protection – but without the hefty price tag. Enterprise-grade security includes full HTTPS content inspection, VoIP support, and optional security subscriptions like Application Control and Intrusion Prevention Service. The XTM 25 and XTM 26 also provide the fastest throughput of any 2 Series models to date. Wireless models feature dual-band 802.11n for Wi-Fi with enhanced speed and responsiveness. Flexible, centralized management tools allow administrators to work from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. Any XTM 2 Series appliance, from the XTM 21 to the XTM 26, makes an ideal stand-alone security solution or VPN endpoint on a WatchGuard XTM network.
Features of WatchGuard Series 2
ireware XTM included
Our newest Fireware XTM OS increases security and networking capabilities. When you're ready, it's easy to upgrade to the Pro version of the OS for even more features.
Faster, safe web surfing
Add a simple subscription to Reputation Enabled Defense to your XTM solution and your organization will have faster web performance and even stronger security – with no additional hardware to buy.
Wireless security with guest access
Everyone loves wireless. With dual-band 802.11n the 2 Series delivers reliable wireless connectivity while allowing you to provide controlled Internet access to guest users without compromising security.
Affordable security for small business
Comprehensive network protection at a digestible price point — your network and your bottom line should be pretty happy about that.
Our firewalls are designed with efficiency in mind, consuming very little energy. Compare our power consumption to other security products and see how WatchGuard can make your data center more energy efficient. Green up your network with WatchGuard.
3 ways to manage your appliance
Now you have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance including, WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
Multiple VPN choices
Have flexible remote access options, including IPSec, SSL, and support for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
We won't make you buy new hardware as your security demands grow. You can use simple software license keys to add functionality and increase protection as your network requires it.
Reporting made easy
Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support compliance, with drill-down functions that make it easy to pinpoint specific activities.
Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.
With a WatchGuard® XTM 25 and 26 Series appliance, your network is:Secure:
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection comes from robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- Security subscriptions boost protection in critical attack areas for complete unified threat management: blocking spam, controlling dangerous web surfing, preventing network intrusions, and stopping viruses, spyware, and other malware at the gateway.
- Optional Application Control keeps unproductive and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no extra charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity, so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centralizes configurations and streamlines remote management.
- Five 1GbE interfaces allow faster link speeds, which is particularly useful for trusted LAN.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Call setup security for VoIP means you don’t need to “wire around the firewall” to take advantage of the big cost savings that VoIP can generate.
- WAN and VPN failover provide redundancy for increased reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices deliver flexibility in remote access. Includes IPSec, SSL, and support for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Advanced networking features, like transparent bridge mode and dynamic routing support, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Wireless models include optional dual-band 802.11/n technology for much more responsive wireless network connection and expanded range. Allows users to access 2.4 GHz or less crowded 5 GHz band.
- Multiple security zones give administrators precise control over Internet access privileges for different user groups.
- Wireless guest services segment the Internet for customers/guests.
- Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce productive.
- Intuitive, centralized management gives you the control you need to manage efficiently.
- Choice of wired or wireless models to suit your specific business requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance, with drill-down functions that make it easy to pinpoint specific activities.
- Compare Models
WatchGuard XTM 2 Firewall Overview
Remote offices, small businesses that need an affordable solution that easily upgrades to accommodate growth. Available in wired and wireless models. Remote offices, small business, wireless hotspots that want an affordable, all-in-one security solution. Available in wired and wireless models.
Model Upgradeable N/A N/A Interfaces 5 1GbE 5 1GbE 5 1GbE 5 1GbE
Application Proxies HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP, POP3, SIP, H.323 Intrusion Prevention (DOS, DDOS, PAD, port scanning, spoofing attacks, address space probes, and more) Wireless Models Only 802.11b/g/n, WPA, WPA2, WEP, Wireless Guest Services 802.11b/g/n, WPA, WPA2, WEP, Wireless Guest Services User Authentication with transparent Windows authentication - -
Firewall Throughput 240 Mbps 240 Mbps 540 Mbps 540 Mbps VPN Throughput 40 Mbps 40 Mbps 60 Mbps 60 Mbps AV Throughput 75 Mbps 75 Mbps 142 Mbps 142 Mbps IPS Throughput 100 Mbps 100 Mbps 200 Mbps 200 Mbps UTM Throughput 35 Mbps 35 Mbps 75 Mbps 75 Mbps Concurrent Sessions
10,000 10,000 30,000 30,000
Branch Office VPN Tunnels (Max.) Enhanced Enhanced Enhanced Enhanced Mobile VPN with SSL (Incl/Max) 128 MB 256 MB 256 MB 256 MB Mobile VPN with IPSec Client Licenses (Bundled) 16 MB 32 MB 16 MB 32 MB Mobile VPN with IPSec Tunnels (Max.) 5 5 10 10 VPN Authentication 0 (5) 0 (5) 2 (10) 2 (10) Bundled SSL VPN Licenses (Max) 1 (5) 1 (5) 1 (10) 1 (10)
Optional Centralized (Multibox) Management. Optional licenses enable Drag and Drop VPN and one-touch appliance updates. WatchGuard System Manager Device Upgrade license required.
Dynamic NAT 35 Mbps 40 Mbps 50 Mbps 60 Mbps Static NAT 25 Mbps 25 Mbps 35 Mbps 40 Mbps One to One NAT 75 Mbps 75 Mbps 75 Mbps 100 Mbps VLAN 20, upgradeable to 50 with Fireware® XTM Pro upgrade Policy-Based Routing Optional with Fireware® XTM Pro Multi-WAN Load Balancing Server Load Balancing Traffic Management/QoS High Availability Active/Active or Active/Passive Dynamic Routing VoIP (SIP and H.323) Support
Additional Security Subscriptions
Application Control Optional Optional Optional Optional Reputation Enabled Defense Optional Optional Optional Optional spamBlocker with Virus Outbreak Detection Optional Optional Optional Optional Gateway AntiVirus/
Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
Optional Optional Optional Optional WebBlocker with HTTPS URL filtering Optional Optional Optional Optional LiveSecurity® Service Optional Optional Optional Optional
Pricing - Buy Now