You're currently on:
High Performance 802.11ac Wave 2 Integrated Wired/wireless Wall Switch
The ZoneFlex H510 is the industry’s first Wave 2 802.11ac wired and wireless wall switch using Ruckus’ patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology to deliver high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi in an ultra-sleek, low-profile design that can be discretely installed over a standard electrical junction box. Ideal for offering converged services in hotel guest rooms, student residences, and multi-dwelling units, the ZoneFlex H510 provides an easy way to offer multiple connections in a single room without multiple cables.
The ZoneFlex H510 supports Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) as a Wave 2 solution and can increase network throughput by transmitting to two Wave 2 clients at the same instant in time. This efficient utilization of the Wi-Fi channel boosts performance for Wave 2 clients but also frees up airtime for all clients, which means even non-Wave 2 clients see a performance benefit.
The “mobile device ready” ZoneFlex H510 with BeamFlex+ adapts in real time to client device location and physical orientation, delivering consistent Wi-Fi performance. The BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna system of the ZoneFlex H510 is optimized to deliver best-in-class Wi-Fi coverage and performance in hotel guest rooms and MDU residences.
Equipped with four Ethernet ports for in-room access, the ZoneFlex H510 can be used to connect a range of wired network devices such as IPTV set top boxes, IP telephones, or networked minibars while simultaneously providing dual band 802.11ac wireless LAN coverage. An IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port on the H510 allows devices such as IP telephones to be powered directly from the wall switch. The H510 itself may be powered via standard PoE or a DC power adapter.
The ZoneFlex H510 offers maximum flexibility and future-proofed utility. It is designed to securely support future add-on radio modules for wireless connectivity beyond best-in-class Wi-Fi. The cable pathways at the rear, support legacy cabling such as RG6 or CAT3/CAT5. Existing services such as video and voice over Ethernet can co-exist within the same junction box, reducing both installation time and construction costs. The H510 can be deployed as a standalone device or centrally managed by SmartZone, ZoneDirector, or FlexMaster management platforms.
Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
Superior, Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 802.11ac 2X2x2:2 stream dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent connectivity with BeamFlex+
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support, concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and authentication through an internal user database
Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Can be installed over any standard network wall outlet
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink with PoE input (802.3af/at) for easy deployment without the need for additional power outlets. Reduces the need for power cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
- Powers up PoE+ devices such as IP-based VoIP phones further eliminating power cords that clutter the environment.
- Pass-through feature allows native connectivity for existing digital phones or in room network devices
- Can be deployed in standalone mode or centrally managed by the Ruckus vSCG, SmartZone, ZoneDirector, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi or Ruckus FlexMaster systems
Perfect for hotel guest rooms and dormitories
- Sleek, inconspicuous compact form factor for best aesthetics
- Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement
- Integrated dual radio 2x2 802.11ac Wav 2 Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch supporting Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Ruckus patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antennas optimized for in-room performance and mobile clients
- Matched Band Coverage ensures similar Wi-Fi coverage for both 2.4 and 5 GHz client devices
- Modular options for add-on radios
- Powered by either PoE or 48VDC
- Supplies PoE power for in-room devices such as VoIP phones
- SmartCast QoS
- Multiple BSSIDs per radio with unique QoS and security policies
- WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory*
- Dynamic PSK*
- Application recognition and control*
- Mounts over a standard US and EU single gang wall jack
- RJ-45 for uplink Ethernet port
- Cable channel for preserving legacy infrastructure (e.g. PBX phones)
- SmartMesh Networking*
- Technical Specs
Manufacturer Ruckus Wireless Supplier No