You're currently on:
More than a traditional break-fix service, Dell SonicWALL Silver Support is a multi-layered security offering that provides you with access to critical firmware updates and upgrades plus expert technical assistance and hardware replacement to keep your Dell SonicWALL solution performing optimally.
Available in one-, two- and three-year agreements, Dell SonicWALL Silver Support services include:
- Chat/Email/Web/Telephone Support - for technical assistance
- Software/Firmware Updates - for all software and firmware updates and upgrades
- Hardware Replacement - Advance Exchange for replacement of defective hardware
- Support Tools - for access to Dell SonicWALL's electronic support tools
Silver Support 24x7 and Dynamic Support 24x7 provide for direct technical assistance 24 hours a day 365 days a year, while Silver Support 8x5 and Dynamic Support 8x5 provide for direct technical assistance during local business hours 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Chat support is available 6:00am – 6:00pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday for firewall customers in N. America.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time is defined as follows:
- In North America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the region where the product is registered
- In Latin America: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the country where the product is registered
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT +1 in the country where the product is registered
- In Asia Pacific: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm local time in the country where the product is registered
- In Japan: 5:00 pm - 2:00 am UTC/GMT
NOTE: All Dell SonicWALL hardware appliance products (other than E-Class products) purchased and registered prior to April 1, 2012 come with 90 days of Dynamic Support 8x5 at no additional charge.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC No Manufacturer SonicWALL Supplier Other Subscription Service 24x7 Technical Support Subscription Length No Subscription Length (New) No Special Sales Message No