You're currently on:
Get secure and reliable wireless access all over the office
Simplify your wireless networking by using Sophos UTM as a wireless controller to centralize your Wi-Fi management and security. Our access points are automatically set up and configured by the UTM. That means all your wireless clients get complete threat protection too.
Installs fast with automatic setup and configuration
You can set up multiple wireless Access Points (APs) within minutes. They require no local configuration and will simply find the controller, retrieve their IP address via DHCP, and import the configuration. Devices automatically appear in the UTM interface where you can manually activate them.
Creates reliable mesh networks
Our range of access points support different deployment scenarios. They include the ceilingmount design AP 30 and the dual-band/dual-radio AP 50. The AP 50 can acts as a repeater and/or bridge to extend coverage to hard to wire areas.
Provides guest Wi-Fi and BYOD access
We give you secure, easy-to-manage guest access out-of-the-box–without extra appliances, licenses or complex configuration. And you can tailor the guest experience to suit your needs. Set bandwidth limits and content filtering as well as customizing the login page and vouchers to strengthen your company brand.
Secure wireless and integrated UTM protection
To prevent unauthorized access we use the most advanced encryption and authentication standards available, including WPA2-Enterprise in combination with IEEE 802.1X (RADIUS authentication). And, our APs forward wireless traffic to the UTM, giving wireless clients the same level of security as if they were physically connected to the LAN. You can also choose to authenticate users based on their credentials from any back end server supported by our UTM for greater flexibility and control.
Wireless controller UTM 100 UTM 110 UTM 120 UTM 220 UTM 320 UTM 425 UTM 525 UTM 625 Number of access points 1 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 Number of wireless users 5 10 25 50 100 250 500 1000
Our Linux-based OS includes a free Essential Network Firewall. It provides fundamental security like firewalling, networking tools, routing and secure remote access. And our modular approach lets you add layers of protection as your needs evolve.
UTM Network Protection stops sophisticated attacks that a firewall alone can’t stop.
- Configurable intrusion protection system and flood protection against denial of service attacks
- Sophos RED, IPsec and SSL tunnels provide flexible site-to-site and remote-access VPN connections
UTM Email Protection stops spam and viruses and keeps sensitive data safe.
- Let users manage their spam quarantine and search a personalized mail log
- Keep infected emails out of your mailbox and protect confidential emails against illegitimate access.
UTM Web Protection lets you protect your employees from web threats and control their time online.
- Limit use of unwanted applications while giving priority to business critical resources
- Create dynamic reports on the fly to check if your policy is working and make adjustments
UTM Webserver Protection hardens web servers and apps ensuring compliance with a web application firewall.
- Protect personally identifiable information like credit card and social security numbers
- Inspects information submitted via forms on your websites to prevent server exploits
UTM Wireless Protection gives you secure Wi-Fi in minutes.
- Centrally manage access points through the UTM's built-in wireless controller
- Easily set up wireless hotspots and grant guest access with a simple voucher-based system
UTM Endpoint Protection provides desktops, laptops, and servers with antivirus, device and web control.
- Scans files, webpages and devices blocking or cleaning threats
- Device control reduces the risk of data loss and malware by managing removable devices
- Built-in URL filtering ensures users get the same level of web protection outside of the office as they do inside
- Technical Specs
Manufacturer Sophos Subscription Service Wireless Protection (Renewal) Subscription Service Wireless Protection (Renewal) Supplier Other