You're currently on:
Safe and productive browsing the net
With our Secure Web Gateway prevent malware infections and stop spyware and viruses before they enter your network. You can also quickly and easily create policies that govern where and when your employees are allowed to surf the internet.
Proven protection against threats from the network
Customizable URL filtering for increased productivity
Our constantly updated database contains over 35 million sites in 96 categories. So you can create secure Guidelines for Internet surfing, minimize liability risks associated with inappropriate content, and increase productivity. Policies can be set for individual users or groups. Various authentication options are available , including IP address, eDirectory SSO , LDAP and Active Directory SSO ( in transparent mode ) .
Controlled use of applications
Determine with our Deep - Layer 7 inspection ( Next-Generation Firewall ) , locked which Web applications are to be allowed and prioritized. They can , for example, block Facebook and increase the bandwidth for Salesforce . About 900 applications can be identified. You will also receive feedback on unclassified applications.
Everything in view with dynamic reports
You get standard detailed reports that are stored locally. Separate tools are not required. Predefined and customizable reports give information about the main activities on the Internet as visited domains and bandwidth used . Clear history charts show usage trends by IP address or username. Thanks to the anonymity of reports username will be hidden. It 's possible to display only at the four- eyes principle again .
Scan "man-in-the-middle" for unlocking and re-keying to filter HTTPS traffic using our method and malware threats with in-depth reviews in the encrypted Internet traffic. Or contact our transparent high-pass option simply URL guidelines for HTTPS. With both methods, you block programs that tunnel over HTTPS (eg anonymizing proxy server). In addition, certificates are automatically validated, lest the user must decide which sites are assessed as trustworthy
Appliance UTM 110 UTM 120 UTM 220 UTM 320 UTM 425 UTM 525 UTM 625 Recommended number of users 10 40 140 330 1100 2300 3800 Web Proxy throughput 220 MBit/s 220 MBit/s 625 MBit/s 1,25 GBit/s 2 GBit/s 1,8 GBit/s 1,95 GBit/s Antivirus throughput 50 MBit/s 75 MBit/s 235 MBit/s 375 MBit/s 1,3 GBit/s 1,7 GBit/s 3,6 GBit/s
Our Linux-based OS includes a free Essential Network Firewall. It provides fundamental security like firewalling, networking tools, routing and secure remote access. And our modular approach lets you add layers of protection as your needs evolve.
UTM Network Protection stops sophisticated attacks that a firewall alone can't stop.
- Configurable intrusion protection system and flood protection against denial of service attacks
- Sophos RED, IPsec and SSL tunnels provide flexible site-to-site and remote-access VPN connections
UTM Email Protection stops spam and viruses and keeps sensitive data safe.
- Let users manage their spam quarantine and search a personalized mail log
- Keep infected emails out of your mailbox and protect confidential emails against illegitimate access.
UTM Web Protection lets you protect your employees from web threats and control their time online.
- Limit use of unwanted applications while giving priority to business critical resources
- Create dynamic reports on the fly to check if your policy is working and make adjustments
UTM Webserver Protection hardens web servers and apps ensuring compliance with a web application firewall.
- Protect personally identifiable information like credit card and social security numbers
- Inspects information submitted via forms on your websites to prevent server exploits
UTM Wireless Protection gives you secure Wi-Fi in minutes.
- Centrally manage access points through the UTM's built-in wireless controller
- Easily set up wireless hotspots and grant guest access with a simple voucher-based system
UTM Endpoint Protection provides desktops, laptops, and servers with antivirus, device and web control.
- Scans files, webpages and devices blocking or cleaning threats
- Device control reduces the risk of data loss and malware by managing removable devices
- Built-in URL filtering ensures users get the same level of web protection outside of the office as they do inside
- Technical Specs
Manufacturer Sophos Subscription Service Web Protection (Renewal) Subscription Service Web Protection (Renewal) Supplier Other