You're currently on:
WatchGuard XTM 5 Series appliances deliver a new class of performance driven security for growing mid-size businesses. The 5 Series offers up to 3.5 Gbps firewall throughput and security features including full HTTPS inspection and VoIP support. Organizations that want room to easily scale their network security can move up to greater performance, more users, and additional security and networking features to meet escalating demands, without costly hardware replacements
Why buy an all-in-one solution?
An all-in-one XTM network security solution integrates complete protection while slashing the time and cost associated with managing multiple single-point security products. All security capabilities work together for a holistic, comprehensive approach to network protection. Your IT staff has more time to focus on other areas of network administration, and your business saves money on support and hardware costs.
Features of WatchGuard XTM Series 545:
Fast 3.5 Gbps throughput
The XTM 545 Series puts other appliances in its class to shame with up to 3.5 Gbps for firewall throughput and 1.2 Gbps UTM throughput, even with security services and deep packet inspection enabled. The XTM 545 Series delivers formidable performance for exceptional value.
Faster, safe web surfing
Add a simple subscription to Reputation Enabled Defense to your XTM solution and your organization will have faster web performance and even stronger security – with no additional hardware to buy.
3 ways to manage your appliance
Now you have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance including, WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
Fireware XTM Pro included
For the advanced networking features that demanding networks require.
Reporting in the Browser
Provides a web-based, customizable reports portal designed to be hosted with direct Internet access for easy report selection and viewing.
Maximum network uptime
With a Fireware Pro OS upgrade comes high availability capabilities – active/active and active/passive – to ensure your network is always up and running.
Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.
Self Health Monitoring
Health monitoring for the WSM logging and reporting system helps minimize disruptions and maintain high service levels in these critical functions.
Remote/External Log Server/Report Server DB
MSSPs and larger organizations can now take advantage of the ability to isolate logging and reporting on a separate PC for high performance, scalability, and redundancy.
An investment in your security
Model upgradability ensures your network security investment is protected with the ability to easily upgrade its performance, capacity, and security capabilities as business requirements change and new threats emerge.
Our firewalls are designed with efficiency in mind, consuming very little energy. Compare our power consumption to other security products and see how WatchGuard can make your data center more energy efficient. Green up your network with WatchGuard.
With a WatchGuard® XTM 545 Series solution, your network is:
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection comes from robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- A suite of security subscriptions boosts protection in critical attack areas for complete threat management.
- Security subscriptions boost protection in critical attack areas for complete unified threat management.
- Provides integrated SSL VPN for simple, anywhere-anytime network access.
- Includes Skype blocking – first of the next generation of built-in application-blocking capabilities.
- Up to 3.5 Gbps rewall throughput and up to 1.2 Gbps VPN throughput keep data moving.
- Best UTM throughput in its class, even with strong security enabled.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures and gigabit WAN connections.
- Active/active high availability with load balancing ensures maximum network uptime.
- Scriptable CLI supports interoperability and allows easy integration into existing infrastructure.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no additional charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) allows lead administrators to create custom roles for granular control.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Call setup security for VoIP means you don’t need to “wire around the firewall” to take advantage of the big cost savings that VoIP can generate.
- WAN and VPN failover increase performance, redundancy, and reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices deliver flexibility in remote access.
- To maximize port utilization, any of the seven ports can be con gured as Internal, External, or Optional.
- Networking features, such as transparent bridge mode and multicast over VPN, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Upgrade to a higher model within the line for more performance and capacity with a simple license key.
- Pair with WatchGuard XCS appliance for focused emphasis on messaging and content security.
- Move up to the “Pro” version of the Fireware XTM operating system for advanced networking features, including active/active high availability, VLAN support, multi-WAN and server load balancing, dynamic routing, and QoS.
- Add powerful security subscriptions to block spam, control dangerous and inappropriate web surfing, prevent network intrusions, and stop viruses, spyware, trojans, and other malware at the gateway.
Prepared for Tomorrow's Challenges:
- No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa. Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high.
- Advanced networking features ensure reliability and the exibility to meet changing business requirements.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce online and productive.
- Security and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance.
Features and Benefits of LiveSecurity
Hardware Replacement Warranty
Having an active LiveSecurity® subscription extends the one-year hardware warranty that is included with each WatchGuard® appliance. Not only that, it also provides advance hardware replacement, which means that should there ever be a hardware failure, WatchGuard will ship a replacement in advance of receiving the returned appliance to minimize downtime.
Hackers never sleep. That's why your LiveSecurity Service subscription gives you access to updates and enhancements for your WatchGuard® product. And you're not limited to minor software patches; new software versions are available to active LiveSecurity subscribers throughout the supported life of the product.
All WatchGuard appliances come with a minimum of 90 days LiveSecurity Service. Annual subscription renewals entitle you to submit up to five support incidents per subscription year on the web or the phone. Reported issues that are the result of software or hardware defects are not counted against your five incident limit. Active subscribers who need additional assistance from technical support may opt to upgrade to LiveSecurity Gold, which includes an unlimited incident count while the subscription is active, or purchase a Priority Incident Upgrade 5-pack.
Our Rapid Response Team, a dedicated group of network security experts, monitors the Internet to identify emerging threats, then delivers LiveSecurity Service alerts that tell you specifically what you can do to address each new menace. By customizing your alert preferences, you can fine-tune what kind of advice and alerts the LiveSecurity Service sends you.
Online Training & Tools
In addition to providing you with direct personal support, your LiveSecurity Service subscription entitles you to access a variety of professionally produced instructional videos, interactive online training courses, and online tools like user forums and our knowledge base specifically designed to answer questions you may have regarding network security in general or the technical aspects of installing, configuration, and maintaining your WatchGuard products.
Remote Installation Services
Need help getting your network security configured for maximum effectiveness? WatchGuard offers Remote installation Services for comprehensive assistance with initial setup and configuration of your WatchGuard product. Schedule an appointment for a remote installation consultation at your convenience, and an experienced WatchGuard technician will assist you over the phone for up to two hours to review your needs, configure and test your product, while educating you on how to achieve the best performance.
- Technical Specs
Global UPC 654522195685 Manufacturer WatchGuard Supplier Other Subscription Service Model Upgrade Subscription Length No Subscription Length (New) No Special Sales Message No