You're currently on:
Reputation Enabled Defense keeps your web users safe and boosts performance
GREATER PROTECTION FROM WEB THREATS
Reputation Enabled Defense delivers a secure web browsing experience through a reputation lookup that scores URLs as good, bad, or unknown. The lookup relies on a powerful, cloud-based reputation database that aggregates data from multiple feeds, including industry-leading anti-virus engines
- URLs whose reputation is clearly bad are immediately blocked.
- Continuous updates to the reputation database allow it to stay current with dynamic web content and changing web conditions for real-time protection – no waiting for hourly or daily updates to be sent to you.
- Reputation scores are determined for speci c URLs, not just the site or IP address.
FASTER, MORE PRODUCTIVE WEB SURFING
Reputation Enabled Defense speeds up browsing because it eliminates the need to scan all web tra c for threats. URLs with a good reputation score can safely bypass AV scanning.
- Local cache of reputation scores allows for quick processing of URLs.
- More e cient use of appliance resources enables greater user capacity.
- Up to 50% of URL scanning can be skipped without compromising security, resulting in faster browsing times and greater throughput at the gateway.
FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT AND RICH REPORTING
IT administrators use one interface to manage this subscription along with all other WatchGuard XTM security services. Reputation Enabled Defense can be managed with either the intuitive, centralized console or the handy web UI for maximum exibility.
- IT administrator can con gure the thresholds for reputations.
- Comprehensive reports are included that show administrators the impact of Reputation Enabled Defense in
- Technical Specs
Global UPC 654522193827 Manufacturer WatchGuard Supplier Other Subscription Service Reputation Enabled Defense Subscription Length 1 Year Subscription Length (New) No Special Sales Message No