You're currently on:
The SonicWALL Training Video Series is designed to meet your objectives of teaching yourself how to setup, configure and troubleshoot your SonicWALL firewall quickly and correctly. We stand behind the quality of our videos by offering a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Benefits of the Training Videos
- » Great Place to Start. If you are new to the SonicWALL firewall then the included "Getting Started: Firewall Configuration Series" provides a complete step-by-step list of videos to get the new firewall up and runninng.
- » Stay up to date with new techniques. We are constantly adding new "how-to" techniques to show you how to take advantage of new features on the firewall.
- » Information at your fingertips. No matter where you are you can login and watch the videos at your convienance.
- » No limits. You will have complete all to all the videos at anytime. There are no viewing limits to how many times you can watch them.
- » Created by SonicWALL certified specialists. Only members of our technical support team with experience create the videos just for you.
- » Can't find a title, just ask! Tell us what you would like to see a video on and we will try our best to get it made for you.
Our library categories include:
- » Configuration Series - Best place to start configuring your SonicWALL firewall for the first time.
- » SonicWALL VPN Series - Step-by-step videos on setting network to network VPNs and remote VPN client connections.
- » Bandwidth Management - (by popular request) Complete series on using your SonicWALL to manage and prioritize who has access to what and how much.
- » How Do I ... - Collection of many one-off questions that come to us from our clients. There are a lot of tips and tricks you might not have thought of!
- » Application Firewall - Advanced techniques that can only be done with your TotalSecure-enabled SonicWALL.
NOTE: our library grows weekly so be sure to subscribe to the spam-free notifications found on the left-hand side of the video page.
» Operating System: Windows, *NIX, Mac
» Computer Processor: 1.0 GHz
» Computer Memory: 1 GB RAM
» Screen Resolution: 1024x768 (minimum)
» Hard Drive Space: 1 MB
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this video series designed for?
A. Our videos are designed to help new and experienced SonicWALL users.
What is your refund policy?
A. If you feel you did not receive any value from this video series then contact us within 120-days for a full refunds. We don't expect you to pay for something that you can't use.
How often do you add new videos to the library ?
A. SonicWALL is constantly releasing new features and upgrades about every 3 months. We make sure we find the new features and create the how-to videos as quickly as possible. Additional, customers may request a video to be done so we create them as quickly as we can.
How long of a subscription must I buy?
There is no commitment on your part as to how long your subscription lasts.
How do I cancel my subscription?
To unsubscribe from the videos simply log into your Firewalls.com account and go to My Subscriptions and select cancel.
About the Author
Since 2001, Firewalls.com has exclusively served the SonicWALL community. With our focus on the SonicWALL product line we have been involved in thousands of SonicWALL deployments and troubleshooting scenarios. We are a Gold level partner (highest SonicWALL offers) and every sales and support team member are certified by SonicWALL.
If you have any questions about the products or services we offer please give us a call. We are more than happy to provide you with the information you need.
- Technical Specs
Manufacturer Firewalls.com Supplier Other